Thursday, October 15, 2009

Virtual Quilt Show


There is a virtual quilt show going on. Please go to www.parkcitygirl.com to view the quilts. There are 600 entries so far. The deadline to put in your entry is this coming Friday. I have gone to view the quilts, a great selection, I saw a few that I really liked that were really modern in nature. I have chosen to enter the quilt that my sister made called French Roses. She passed away about a year and a half ago, we both had purchased the same fabrics to make this small throw sized quilt. I am just finishing mine up now, and am getting ready to send it to be quilted. This was a fun pattern to do and would be particularly good for beginners.

9 comments:

Carol said...

Delightfully scrumptious :)

Jocelyn said...

Very lovely quilt!

Marika said...

The quilt is very beautiful!

Deborah said...

What a beautiful quilt! I am sorry about the loss of your sister.

Doris said...

I made one of these, you should check it out at http://threadsofconversation.blogspot.com/2009/05/running-of-roses.html

Your's is just lovely!

Mom said...

Gorgeous!
THanks for sharing,
Margaret
www.quiltsoflove.blogspot.com

NiCoLe said...

What a wonderful quilt. Thanks so much for sharing part of your story with us.

QuiltSue said...

That's beautiful, so soft, feminine and pretty. I loved it.

Vicki said...

So pretty! I love the flowers.