Friday, October 16, 2009

Quilt Guild Project

 
I joined a quilt guild earlier this fall up in Altona, Manitoba. Last night we received handouts with directions to do English paper piecing. It was a great time and a good chance to meet the other members. Probably my favorite part of the evening was sitting next to Sharon Schmidt and helping myself to some of her wonderful scraps. I took a few, like the cat,the red print and the turquoise pieces shown in the photo. To be nice, I left her a few of my mine that were done. It was the least I could do, after rooting through her container!!!!!!! The other members brought their show and tell pieces, they do very high quality quilting. I am glad I joined.During announcement time, I told everyone about the virtual quilting bee online and give them the web address as well as my own. One can spend lots of time sitting and viewing all of the beautiful designs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: