Sunday, October 18, 2009

McKenna Ryan Pattern


I bought this pattern two weeks ago when I saw it made up at Millend Textiles in Fargo. It was made with shades of purple and on the third panel there was some printing on the fabric. As I stood at the checkout I thought to myself, I have lots of batiks in the purple tones that would look great in that pattern and I could save myself some money if I used them up. Now I can't remember how it looked. I will have to go back to the store, 150 miles away, and look at it again. This time I am going to put my fabric in a bag and take it along and try and visualize what it will look like. It was absolutely gorgeous. I called yesterday, the salesclerk said that since they put it up on display the fabric literally flew out of the store and no remnants either.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Barb, take your camera with you! Since all of their fabric is gone they surely won't mind you taking a photo to replicate it.
hugs Deb