Saturday, July 4, 2009

Christmas List!!!!!!


I thought I would make a list of things I would like for Christmas.

1. Striped scraps so I can make the quilt below. The one with the circles.

2. Fat Quarters that are pale blue and would go with my 15 yards of white
Essex cotton and linen blend.

3. A big bag of remnants or scraps from Denise Schmidt, Heather Bailly, Heather Ross
or Kaffe Fassett.

4. Sheets of steam a seam.

5. A really really good book about Paris, maybe a cookbook, or something with
great photos.

6. Needles, assorted shapes and sizes.

7. Carl Larson prints like the one shown with this post.

8. A year's supply of emails that would keep me on track to keep walking every day.

9. A cookbook devoted to breadmaking.

10. A great pair of dangling earrings. Artsy and really uptown!!!!!!

No comments: