Monday, April 20, 2009

Swap Package Arrived

My swap package arrived today all of the way from Finland. Thank you very much Jeanette Saari,www.patchespiecesandme.blogspot.com !!! My favorite things arrived; very pretty purple napkins, a heart. and table runner which I think is great and with linen in it!!!!! My husband was busy sampling the chocolate bars and finds them to be very good!!!!! You can not see the stitches on the tablerunner but it was hand stitched, very nicely done, as was a cute bag with machine free motion quilting!!!! P.S. He just came in and was asking for the other candy bar!!!!!!!!! He was wondering where he could get more. LOL I took the tea bags out to my friend Ruth's house, her mother-in-law is staying there because of the flood, we talked and visited across the table and really enjoyed ourselves over cups of tea. Thank you so much again Jeanette and thank you for the nice email I also got today. I appreciate your efforts in making this such a good first swap for me. Best Wishes and Happy Spring. Barbara Gunderson

No comments: